Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

you've got a friend in me

Yes, E sleeps with his Mama every night and I wouldn't have it any other way...at least for now. I love waking up to this and one morning I am going to fester up the motivation to get out of bed...grab my camera...and video one of the cutest things EVER! Greenlee is usually the one up first...across the hall...in her crib. Easton hears his Sissy awake and I hear him whisper, "Mommy, Neenee's awake." When he gets no reaction from me...he climbs over top of me down on the floor and with a whisper says, "Mommy, I'm taking your phone." I say, "Ok honey" and that's when I smile because I know where he's headed. He goes into his Sissy's room and with excitement in his voice says, "Good Morning Princess."  He then proceeds to find the music on my phone so that he can sing and dance and make his Sissy laugh. Goodness...what else would make a Mama jump out of bed? I love waking up to this...my two precious babies giggling together! It puts a smile on my face!!!

this little guy oooozes with sweetness!!! 



yep...you can see a tear...she's not really happy with me right now 

this little booger doesn't miss a thing


I think I've pushed her over the edge...what do you think?

No comments: