Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Friday, September 9, 2011

talkin bout my girl..

We're going back in time a little. Greenlee is now almost seven months old but I had a few pics at 3 months that I wanted to share. This is probably the last time that I took her outside and actually took some pictures of her myself (thank goodness Gram has a camera in her hands at all times or we wouldn't have very many)...plus it's been way too hot! I am excited that it's starting to cool down and she is sitting up now so I should be able to get more pics. Then again...she is getting ready to take off crawling any day so that will be another obstacle. Anyways, this precious little girl is what puts smiles on all of our faces these days. I know I've said before that E keeps tabs on his sissy, but he is getting VERY protective! The other day our neighbor took Greenlee over to her house just to rock her on her front porch and E didn't like that too much. You could tell he was having some anxiety watching her walk across the street with her, but he didn't say anything...he just looked at me like, "are you sure this is ok Mom?" Then we had to come inside to get Daddy ready to go to work and E said, "Mommy where's Neenee?...go get her." I told him that Sherry took her and that we would go get her in just a few minutes. About 2 minutes later he came up to me with tears in his eyes..."Mommy, I miss Neenee...can you go get her?" I tried to reassure him AGAIN that she was ok and that we would go get her in just a few minutes. He watched TV for about 5 minutes and I think he realized that he was just NOT ok with Neenee being gone. He came to me screaming and crying, "Mommy...GO GET Neenee!!!" Needless to say...Greenlee was safe and did make it back home to be in her Big Brothers care :)

wish her face was in focus but I like the pic

love the little tiny pigs...

 but the precious hands have to be my fav!...just love when she grabs my face with them




My next post will be about my lil' Easy...I want to show everyone some really cute pics of who Easton has had attached to his hip for the past year and a half. KA-CHOW!!!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

All I can say...Just another Perfect Perdue!!!