Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Monday, September 19, 2011

float like a cadillac...sting like a beamer

This car will forever have a special place in my heart because my little man is so crazy about him. For the past year Lightning McQueen from the Pixar movie "Cars" has been glued to Easy's hand. Papa Randy and Mamaw Debbie got him the movie for Christmas. He takes Lightning EVERYWHERE with him. Sometimes I wonder if his little hand cramps from grasping the car 24/7 but he never complains. Easton has over 60 of these little diecast cars from the movie...and let me tell you...it has been a full time job just trying to keep track of them all. I am working on getting a case for them with labels so that we can hold onto them forever. I know Lightning McQueen is just a character in a movie to everyone else, but not to us. He is real....he is red (which is E's favorite color)...and he is fast as lightning...the fastest race car ever!!! 

(You may notice E doesn't have Lightning McQueen on his clothes...well...he has plenty but they're not the cutest things in the world. Mommy voted for the new outfit made by Heartstrings but bought at Gabes. Much better!)


he accompanies E for breakfast, lunch and dinner




Mator says, "The ladies like me for my body."

I keep a list of them and we have role call every once in a while to see who's missing.


love that smile...little Jake!










In the words of Mia and Tia, "WE LOVE YOU LIGHTNING!!!"

1 comment:

TAMI said...

Cutest post I've ever seen in my life....I will say Lightening McQueen is special but.....It's that little face of Angel Easton that makes it ALL so special...LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY MORE THAN MY HEART CAN EVEN SAY!!! Maw Maw Debbie left this world....to be in HEAVEN and I think she ask Jesus to give this Gramee her part of the LOVE she "has" for this little Angel boy while we are still here on earth....My love for Him is unexplainable...unimaginable...uncontainable!!!