Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We love visitors!

If you can't tell...I LOVE taking pictures of my handsome little man. Even though pictures turn out much better outside, I still try to take as many as I can inside. I can't wait for it to finally warm up so that we can go outside and play..yes...and take some good pictures. We are ready for the warm sunshine!!!









Thank you Gramee a.k.a Meemaw, Mommy Two, Mimi, Lilee, Baby B and Cha Cha for coming and spending the day with us! Please come back soon!

When you try to take pictures of 4 little ones...it never fails...there is always one that WILL NOT cooperate. At this moment it was my little E...he wasn't too happy.



There's a smile...only because Mommy Two and Mimi were acting really silly singing Barney songs...



You can't sing Barney and not expect kids to want to clap and dance...they just couldn't help themselves.

1 comment:

Gramee said...

Love ALL my Blessings GOD so graciously... Blessed me with!! Love spending time with my Angels... And God's Blessing us with another one ... Soon!!! Thank you Jesus!!!