Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Monday, January 24, 2011

Things are about to change...drastically!

There are a lot of thoughts running through my mind these days. Don't get me wrong though...I'm not one to over analyze or sit and worry about things that I can't change. In about a month we are going to be caring for two babies instead of one. I have the courage...the confidence...and the faith that we can do it because it is all I have ever wanted in life and of course we'll have an awesome God by our side giving us the strength. I've said since I was little that I would love to have about 4 kids. Well, things have changed a little, but only because the part where you have to cary the child in you for 9 months I am no too fond of...and neither is my body. I know there are women out there who have it a lot worse than me...but let me just say...it is NOT something I enjoy by any means. Oh...don't get me wrong...every second of what I have to endure for 9 months is soooooooooooo worth it...I'm just not sure I want to go through it 4 times. God has the pen to my life's planner though...you never know what he has in store :)

I have heard women say that they feel so beautiful and the best they've ever felt when their pregnant. What planet are they from??? I don't actually feel that connection until I am holding that precious little being in my arms. There is also no doubt in my mind that E is going to handle this change like the perfect little man that he is. I know there may be some jealously at first but he is already telling NeeNee that he loves her...sharing his passee and lunch with her and giving her hugs and kisses. One thing I pray for is that once that little princess gets here...that my little angel boy will never for one second...ever feel pushed aside or unloved. He is the whole reason we are having little Greenlee...because he has been so perfect and such a blessing.

I hope everything about NeeNee is exactly like everything about you!!!



1 comment:

Gramee said...

Jesus broke the mold when this one was born....!!! Gramee's perfect little Man!!!!