Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Thursday, November 3, 2011

smell my feet...what?


Trick or treat...smell my feet...give me something good to eat!!!
Last minute pumpkin carving...wanted to have fun with the kids...ended up being more for the adults :)



No Greens...just because it's on a spoon doesn't mean you can eat it!


E's diggin his little heart out...

See...the Papa's are way more fun then pumpkin carving...


Does it taste good Cha Cha?

Ta-da! Definitely need to perfect our pumpkin carving skills but they'll do...since Halloween is one night away...


Have you ever seen a better Lightning McQueen or little Chic?



I have to tell something super cute on my little man. The other day I went into the laundry room to grab some clean clothes out of the dryer. I walked into the living room with my arms full to find that "someone" had stunk up the room to high heaven! I asked E if he pooped in his pull up and he just nodded yes at me and put his head down. "Ok...that's it...you're in trouble for not using the big boy potty... no more TV, " I said. He just turned around to walk over to the couch and I hear him quietly say, "Jesus, please help Mommy to be nice to E...in Jesus Name Amen." I wanted to laugh hysterically because it was so cute...but I wanted to cry at the same time because it was so sweet. I am thankful that my little man knows he can call on Jesus for ANYTHING...no matter what it may be.

having so much fun looking at each other...candy hasn't even been mentioned

the three stooges has turned into five





Here's E with Nana and her Trick or Treat set up...she's got chips and chocolate...something salty and something sweet...doesn't get any better than that!




Just can't hardly believe that October is already over. Time...please slow down before my little babies grow any older!!! Although, I am excited for Thanksgiving...time with family and yummy yummy food!

No comments: