Pics above - compliments of Aunt Joanie's Christmas decor
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colassians 3:12-14

Sunday, July 31, 2011

my lil' sugar plum...as sweet as they come

I never ever in my wildest dreams...ever imagined...that we would have another perfect baby! She is AMAZING...just like her big brother. She will soon be six months old and she is almost as big as her personality. She is a little different from E...a little more demanding I guess you could say. She LOVES our Easy, but who doesn't. She cries when he leaves her sight and watches him play and laughs at him. He is so good with her!!! He can't stand to hear her cry...he says, "Mommy, Neenee is crying...go get her." He is always keeping tabs on his little sister and kisses her about a thousand times a day. The Good Lord blessed us with an angel for a boy and now a sweet sugar plum for a little girl. I am so very thankful!!!







1 comment:

TAMI said...

Love...Love...Love the new picts!! I never dreamed in a million years how GOD would Bless me in the way's HE has!! Your little family is sooo Precious....You and Jake are such amazing parents.....that's the reason your Angel's are so perfect!! I love all of you more than you will EVER know!!! Can't wait to go get more family picts....I love doin it!!! Where can we go next....? Hey maybe the BEACH.....just a thought and a prayer....xoxo